Thursday, February 14, 2008

Gladiator Pride- Nathan Law

I walked into the locker room and sank to the floor.
The final whistle had sounded and all I want is more.

One more pass, one more play is what I long for.
But alas the time has come, for me to walk away once more.

To the coaches I have no regrets I have give my all in every game.
To the alumni I have done my best to hold high our Gladiator name.

Days will come and days will go. But there is one thing I will always know.

We are the might "Ville."
We are the Purple and Gold!


COURTESY OF http://www.voicesnet.org/displayonepoem.aspx?poemid=111306

RESPONSE: I think this poem is about the last game a student-player was playing. I knew this becasue he said he wanted "one more pass... I have my all in ever game" it hints you that it was his last game and he wants more. So I predict that he will continue in the future. This poems tells you that the love of football will last forever.

No comments: